domingo, 30 de junho de 2013

Two Sketches, Two Layouts

ENGLISH
Today I have two layouts to show.
First one for my Design Team, Sketchabilities. Karan made another great layout to inspire us, let´s check it:

In my layout, I used textures and spray by Shimmerz, Webster´s pages papers and embellishments by Prima and Blue Fern Studios. The picture I took in "Universal Studios", it was a fun day!


My second layout I used  textures and spray by Shimmerz, Webster´s pages papers and embellishments by Prima and Blue Fern Studios again. I really like these this collection, Cherry Plum, from Webster´s Pages.
Another picture in Los Angeles, this time at "Paramount Pictures" gate, it was a great trip!
In this one I was inspired by C´est Magnifique Sketch, that you can check HERE. I turned the sketch to use my vertical picture.


Thank you for visiting!

PORTUGUÊS
Hoje eu estou mostrando para vocês duas páginas que eu fiz utilizando sketchs diferentes.
A primeira inspirada pelo sketch do Sketchabilities, do qual eu faço parte do time de Design.
A segunda inspirada pelo C´est Magnifique Kits.
Nas duas eu utilizei a coleção Cherry Plum da Webster´s Pages, enfeites da Prima e Blu Fern Studios, textura e spray da Shimmerz.
Obrigada pela visita!

3 comentários:

  1. I was hoping I could take a look at your LO in closeup on your blog, it is so beautiful! You found the perfect colors to match the paper. And I love the texture on the flowercluster. Fun picture too!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. totally awesome your pages ! love the colours

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Love these layouts! Just worked with Plum seed papers too!!

    ResponderExcluir