terça-feira, 3 de setembro de 2013

Sketchabililities #98

ENGLISH
Today I´m here to share the challenge #98 from Sketchabilities. This time, the sponsor is C´est Magnifique Kits, and the prize is gorgeous! It´s easy to join us, just make a layout based on the sketch below and link your work at Sketchabilities blog.
Let´s check Karan´s sketch:


Above my layout  based on the sketch. It is my nice in the photo. I used Kaiser Craft papers, Prima Flowers and title and tag mirrored by arte.1 . The light blue backgroud I made using white ink, stamp and distress pad in a blue cardstock.


Thank you for visiting!

3 comentários:

  1. This is such a stunning layout Camila! I love it!! Soooo pretty!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    Your page is soft and sweet, with adorable baby photos.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is a gorgeous page Camila! I loved the soft colours, beautiful flowers and very adorable photos. :)
    Ps. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. :)

    ResponderExcluir